Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Sweet Sun

sweet sun



Sitting on the grass on a fine May morning, I look up into the sky. And I see the sun rising through the clouds in a glorious burst of light. My eyes shine when I feel this warmth on my body, and a thought races through my mind:


When the sweet sun rises from slumber,
Her tender touch lights the land
In waves of warmth that waken dreamers
From the deep darkness of dreary night.

When the sun smiles and comforts her children,
All the animals gather in groups:
Tiger and turtle, frog and falcon,
Side by side on the soft grass.

Then the law of life lingers in their hearts:
Brothers and sisters of one symphony,
Drawn together by the dance of Truth,
Holding hands as they stare at the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I welcome your comments.